It is important to Falcker that your personal information is protected. This Privacy Statement is meant to inform job applicants of how we treat their information. Each individual whose information we process should be able to trust that we treat their personal information conscientiously.
1. What personal information do we process?
Falcker gathers, saves and processes personal information from job applicants with a view to recruitment activity worldwide. It involves, among other things, the following (documents with) personal information:
- First and last name
- telephone number
- date of birth
- e-mail address
- video interview
- motivation letter
- curriculum vitae (CV)
- personality questionnaire
Aside from that, you can also read in our Cookies Statement which cookies are placed.
2. For which purposes do we process your personal information?
Falcker processes this personal information for the following reasons:
- contacting and informing applicants regarding the progress and outcome of the application procedure
- selecting and evaluating applicants
- improving and developing our recruitment process and related statistical purposes
- You have the right to object to this method of personal data processing. If you would like to exercise your right, send an e-mail to email@example.com. In doing so, we would like to
remind you that we might be limited in processing your information for you (for the purposes mentioned above)
3. What is the legal background for processing your personal information?
The legal basis for processing your personal information is that (i) we need these details for preparing a labour contract with you, (ii) you have granted us permission to process this information, or (iii) we have a legitimate interest in processing this information.
4. How long do we save your personal information?
Your information is deleted within 4 weeks in principle after the application procedure has been completed unless we have requested and received permission to save it for a maximum of 1 year. Your information will then be deleted from our system. We save your information in order to contact you for any future vacancies.
5. To whom does Falcker provide personal information?
To be of service to you and to carry out our tasks we sometimes involve third parties (“processors”) to process the information on our behalf. Processors that we contract are, for example, software providers. To ensure safe processing of personal information, we enter a written processor agreement in accordance with the GDPR.
In exceptional cases, we are legally required or required by a judge to share personal information with third parties such as the tax department, the police or a supervisory body.
6. Processing personal information outside the EU
Falcker tries to only process your details within the EU by saving your details as much as possible on a server in the EU. This is not always possible, for example if you apply for a function in the United States. In this case, we take the necessary measures to offer a suitable level of protection for your personal information. More specifically, we will abide by the standard contractual provisions of the European Commission or the EU-US Privacy Shield.
The GDPR is applicable in all EU countries. If we hire a processor, we demand that they also save personal information on servers in the EU. To the extent that this is not possible, we will take the necessary measures to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal information.
7. Information and requests
You can always contact our Privacy Officer via: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- for information regarding the processing of your personal information
- for submitting a request to change, transfer, limit or delete (the processing of) your information
- to revoke the permission you have granted to keep your personal information for a longer period of time.
If you do not agree with our decision regarding your personal information, you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (via www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl). Falcker
B.V. is responsible for the processing of information and is located at Oude Maasweg 2, 3197 KJ Rotterdam Botlek, The Netherlands.